Sunday, 18 February 2018

Filled Under:

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Photos)

According to Mrs Promise Harris uyanwanne .Mrs Rita Anie Idowu hail from igbe Ogume in Ndokwa west local government.
Mrs Rita Anie Idowu gave birth 2weeks ago and 6days ago, she went to her kitchen to off cooking gas immediately she turned it off, the gas explored on her and burn her body and they have been battling with her treatment, due to lack of money no means to take her to Oghara teaching hospital where they refer them early, but she is currently at mudiaga faith clinic jakpa road receiving treatment and they are asking the general public for financial support to enable them continue her treatments.

See photos below:


Post a Comment

Popular News